Welcome to K9 H2O – The Lower Mainland’s Original Pool for Dogs
About Vancouver’s Original Pool for Dogs
- Secluded in a casual and welcoming environment, this unique facility offers an 80,000 liter sanitized warm water pool
which accommodates dogs and other companion animals.
- Unlike running or simple walking , the natural buoyancy of the water greatly reduces stress on bones and joints
thereby alleviating the pain induced by contact with the ground.
Ask your veterinarian about it.
- Our primary concerns are safety and comfort. A large non-slip ramp allows your dog access to the shallow end of the pool.
- The 16 foot by 32 foot pool is maintained at 84 degrees for comfort.
- All swims are by appointment only.
Our facility has been open since 2001. With our extensive experience we have been able to assist hundreds of animals burn off some much needed steam and gain some muscle. We do not discriminate against breeds, and among the hundreds of satisfied dogs we have also swam a miniature horse, a fawn, a skunk, a swan, ferrets, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, a lamb, a goat 3 cats and many more.
Latest blog posts
Greyhounds CAN Swim!
Look at these dogs! Long thin limbs, muscular thighs, deep chests and tiny waist. Amazing athletes by design! These are the most incredible running dogs on Earth. They can reach top speeds in seconds and are know to have a prey drive compared to few other breeds. But there is a myth out there inRead more
Halloween Contest Winner!
Well we only received a couple of entries in the swim contest, so it made drawing names easy. Congrats to Reina! You have won a free swim. Lisa – Please contact Kendall within the next week to set up a swim for Reina. Thanks for getting in the HOWLeween spirit!
Halloween Swim Contest
While Kendall’s away the cats will play…..or Steve and I (Vanessa) and our cat Seamus. I found the perfect costume for Seamus to wear to the pool. Kendall has been away at the Urban Animal Summit in Lake Louise. While she was gone, we took over the pool and made this fun video (no animalsRead more