Welcome to K9 H2O – The Lower Mainland’s Original Pool for Dogs
About Vancouver’s Original Pool for Dogs
- Secluded in a casual and welcoming environment, this unique facility offers an 80,000 liter sanitized warm water pool
which accommodates dogs and other companion animals.
- Unlike running or simple walking , the natural buoyancy of the water greatly reduces stress on bones and joints
thereby alleviating the pain induced by contact with the ground.
Ask your veterinarian about it.
- Our primary concerns are safety and comfort. A large non-slip ramp allows your dog access to the shallow end of the pool.
- The 16 foot by 32 foot pool is maintained at 84 degrees for comfort.
- All swims are by appointment only.
Our facility has been open since 2001. With our extensive experience we have been able to assist hundreds of animals burn off some much needed steam and gain some muscle. We do not discriminate against breeds, and among the hundreds of satisfied dogs we have also swam a miniature horse, a fawn, a skunk, a swan, ferrets, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, a lamb, a goat 3 cats and many more.
Latest blog posts
What’s New at K9 H2O
Kendall and K9 H2O have been nominated for The Champion Awards at Pets Plus Us! The Champion Awards recognize special people that care for our pets in the community. We need your help to make it to the finals. Vote for us once a day, every day until September 30th! Vote now: Kendall – K9H2ORead more
July Pet of the Month – Lightning
Lightning was born as a feral kitten in Red Deer Alberta. He was captured along with his siblings and mom and it was discovered that he had a severe birth defect. From his ankles down, his little back feet were twisted on backwards so the toe pads faced out and up! To move, he simplyRead more
Getting to Know K9 H2O – Susan
Tonight we have Susan’s answers on the blog. Susan has worked at K9 H2O for a few years, she has swam our cats and I hear she has a great arm for throwing dog toys (although not always accurate). How long have worked at K9 H2O? I have worked for almost 3 years.Read more